The retreat will feature Judith Leader Team veteran and dynamic evangelist Lydia Britton and, God willing, her freshly ordained son Fr. Blake Britton. This will be a first for Judith and any TKM retreat with a mother and son co-facilitating the experience for women.
After a two year hiatus, TKM, Inc. is planning another Judith Healing Retreat for our dear sisters in Christ. The site for the next Judith Retreat is the Abbey of the Genesee in Piffard, NY. The dates are October 24-27. The
I am greatly looking forward to hosting this retreat for the women who have requested this experience and for the spouses of the many men we serve. The Abbey is a perfect retreat location for this one-of-a-kind experience for women in need of healing and time away to reconnect with the Divine Physician.
If you are considering a retreat for yourself or you have longed to experience freedom and peace from a past hurt, pain or current struggle, then the Judith Retreat is for you dear sister. Here’s what you can expect at Judith:
- Great Food & Plenty of Chocolate!
- Great Women
- Supportive brothers in Christ (only two: me and the priest)
- Much opportunity to reflect and rest in the arms of Christ
- Engaging discussions and encouraging witnesses
- Deeper knowledge about the 7 Sorrows of Mary
- Insight and practical application of the story of the Old Testament heroine Judith
- Intimate time with Jesus
- Time to share your story if you choose to do so
- Transformation of past trauma(s)
Please don’t hesitate in delaying the great gift that God has in store for you and your fellow sisters in need of healing.
Rest assured of our prayers for you. We wait in great anticipation of your arrival in upstate NY.
Your brother in Christ’s healing love,
Mark Houck, Founder of the Judith Retreat